To become a Member of the ORGC, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to complete the following:
* New Membership Application - download and complete
* Pass Range Orientation (held monthly the 3rd Saturday- see details below)
* Pay annual dues plus one-time $50.00 orientation and FOB fee
* Single covers an individual member - $100.00
* Family covers single household - $125.00 two adults & children under 18 years of age
* Senior covers individuals over 65 years of age - $50 (first year $100)
* Notify us when you turn 65 so we can convert you to a Senior membership
* Current active members of the United States Armed Forces Military are exempt from membership dues with our thanks for their selfless service to our nation.
All new club members must attend and pass the Range Orientation.
To register for the next Range Orientation class, email email@example.com
The Range Orientation is held in the clubhouse the third Saturday of each month from 9 AM to Noon (depending on the number of participants).
Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to find a seat.
Bring pencil and paper to take notes. You will need to pass a written test.
You need to have eye and ear protection for the range exercise.
All firearms need to be in some type of a case; hard case, a soft case, or a sock.
All firearms must be unloaded, and the action open at all times unless you are on the firing line actually shooting.
You will need five rounds of ammunition for each firearm you bring to the orientation.
All firearms and ammunition are to be locked in your vehicle until instructed to retrieve them.
Please note: all new members must attend and pass Range Orientation regardless of their firearm proficiency.